Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Little Clothes

Much like last summer, I have been busy making clothes for Anna. This time, though, they are not quite as tiny since she is almost a year old! I've really enjoyed making up my own patterns, learning new techniques (shirring is awesome!), and reusing my old dresses or shirts to make things for her.

And it is so nice that she will happily wear anything I put her in. :) It is fun having a girl.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Good for you, Catlin! I made so many cute outfits for Beth when she was that age. Never did anything for my boys though. Does Anna really leave those headbands and bows in?? Pretty girl!

Jen said...

So talented...I love the little blue dress with tie straps. So cute!

Julia M. said...

She is beautiful! I am going to sew more this summer. Maybe if I had a girl it would be more motivating! :)

Jessica said...

You are adorable, your baby is adorable! I bought a sewing machine a few weeks ago...I may be coming to you for help!

Remember when you and your mom helped me sew some sleeves on a dress for prom?
Haha...fun stuff!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! I have no skill when it comes to sewing and I really wish I did! But I have to agree with you, I love having girls!

Holly said...

I love her pouty face in the brown dress. Ha ha! Cute clothes. YOu do such a good job.

racharooo said...

I had no idea you had such sewing skills! I LOVE the clothes -- you should start a line! I would buy them, and I don't even have a girl :)