Sunday, June 20, 2010

Me & Him

I love that my birthday falls on or around Father's Day every year. I turned 26 on Thursday, and it was a really great day. Even though we went about our basic daily routine like usual, it was nice to have a little something special to celebrate. And nothing beats a pizza picnic in the backyard.


It was Joseph's turn today, and even though his gifts will probably get returned or exchanged, I think it was a successful Father's Day. :) We love him.

7 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

Happy Birthday! AND Happy father's day! Fun time of year to celebrate together!

{B}dreamy said...

Did you cut your hair?! *B

Karrissa Winward said...

Happy Birthday Catlin and your hair looks cute!

Julia M. said...

You're beautiful, Cat. Happy Father's Day, Joseph!

Catlin said...

I did get my hair cut again - it is pretty short and I love it!

lizzie said...

Happy birthday (and Father's Day). I also love your hair.

Cam and Linds said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Glad you had a grat day. That picture of you and Matthew and Anna is so cute! i love it!