We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! We had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner with lots and lots of friends and even more food. I know I say it every year, but I am so incredibly thankful for good friends that take the place of our family during the holidays. We feel so lucky.
We went ice skating on Friday and had such a fun time together! These big kids are so much fun! And I kind of love that it wasn't a holiday for the rest of the country, so we had no crowds to deal with. :)


We had our annual "Night After Thanksgiving" movie night on Friday night. And even though we have family movie night every Friday night, this one still feels extra special! I love carrying on traditions and looking forward to things together.
We ended the fabulous weekend by singing the Messiah on Sunday night in the Royal Albert Hall in London. There were over 3,000 people in the chorus, and it was absolutely incredible! I grew up singing the Messiah every Christmas, so this was literally a dream come true to experience.
I feel so grateful for the wonderful experiences we have had this year. We have seen and done some amazing things. But most of all I am thankful for the people in my life that have loved and helped us, for my precious family, and for the moments that have strengthened our faith and our testimonies. There is so much to be grateful for!
No comments:
Post a Comment