Sunday, November 22, 2015

London & Oxford


I love Oxford! The architecture is so beautiful and it is such an easy city to walk around in. I spent the day there with some friends and we loved visiting museums and colleges and eating delicious Cornish pasties. It never gets old, even though we've been there so many times. And it is fun even on a rainy day!

We spent Veteran's Day in London with a group of friends. We visited the gorgeous natural history museum and had a great time wandering around together. We walked through Hyde Park and saw all the Christmas decorations going up on Oxford Street. It is so fun to explore new areas of London that we haven't been in before.

I feel so grateful for the lovely places around us - but most especially for the good friends we have here to share these experiences with!

1 comment:

Julia M. said...

How lovely, Cat.