Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas is Coming


We found the perfect Christmas tree last weekend at a cute farm shop in the neighboring village. It was love at first sight. :) We've been slowly putting out decorations for a couple of weeks, but it finally felt like Christmas once we got the tree!

I can't get enough of the music and lights and how cozy our house feels right now. We've got stacks of Christmas books and movies lying around, and all I want to do is cuddle up and read (after all the Christmas card envelopes are addressed, of course...). Our packages are sent to our family in Utah, and I think I have all the shopping done, so now we are just enjoying all the events and parties and counting down the days.

I'm trying not to think about all the "lasts" we are experiencing here in England right now, and I'm just trying to enjoy our cozy house before the holidays are over and I get into crazy moving mode. Happy December!

1 comment:

Julia M. said...

I hope your Christmas was merry, Cat! What a lovely tree and home.