Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sewn

I've been doing some spring sewing! I have a hard time sewing when I feel like my home or my life are unsettled, so it has taken me a really long time to get back to sewing as regularly as I like after our move. Just in time for the kids to be out of school for the summer! :) Here are a few things I have sewn up recently. There are more details on my sewing blog if you are interested.

We are going to Italy in July and I can't wait to wear this dress there! It will be perfect for the summer heat (which we don't really get a lot of here...).

I love this flowy top, which is pretty much the only type of shirt I wear anymore since they are so comfortable!

Matching shirts with my Anna girl!

Tunics and leggings are my favorite thing for Anna right now - so cute and so comfy.

I'm also working on some quilts for the kids' beds, baby things for my sister, and more summer clothes!

5 comments:

Joni said...

Seriously you are so talented! I really like your style. Anna is the cutest little model and I'm in love with the mother daughter photo!

Jessica Madsen said...

Amazing as always Catlin! CAn't wait for you to make it big with your fashion line one day. :) Hopw you enjoy your trip to Italy!!

Julia M. said...

The matching shirts KILL me! I love it. I'm so glad you're feeling settled enough to sew. Such a beautiful life, huh?

Hillary said...

I love that flowy top! It's all I wear anymore since they are comfortable and flattering.

Jill said...

Sooo cute!!! All of it!!! I give you an A+ my friend!!! The matching shirts are just killing me!!! Love love love!