Sunday, June 15, 2014

Last Days

It is finally summer break! Anna finished her nursery school a few weeks ago, and Matthew's last day of 1st grade was last Thursday. They both did so well this year with adjusting to the move and to a new home and schools. They made a lot of friends and learned a lot and I feel like they both grew up so much since last summer!

We went out to dinner to celebrate the end of the school year. I just can't believe how big these kids are! :) Anna is so excited to be in Kindergarten and join Matthew at his school next year, and she can't wait to ride the bus with him. We made a list of all the fun things we want to do this summer, and we are all really looking forward to it!

2 comments:

lex said...

They are so grown up, and are such beautiful kids. Hi to all of you from just across the pond! Enjoy your summer.

Julia M. said...

They are seriously such darling children! I adore them. And you! Hooray for summer.