Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May

May has been pretty great so far. It is amazing how much more you can do when the weather is nice and it is still light after dinner! We've had some gorgeous weather the past couple of weeks and it has been nice to go out walking and exploring.

I've been weeding and planting flowers and herbs and really enjoying my few minutes of time outside every day. I got window boxes for Mother's Day and they make me so happy!

We got to go to a friend's wedding last weekend and Anna had a blast on the dance floor all evening!

There are only a few more weeks of school and we are all really looking forward to the summer! It is going to be a good one! :)

3 comments:

Hillary said...

It's settled. You don't take a bad picture. Seriously. Every photo I see of you is model perfect.

Jill said...

Did Joseph preform the wedding?!?! And why is Anna so stinkin cute?! And I love your jacket! :) oh, and those window boxes!! I've been spending a lot of time outdoors too doing the same sorts of things! Good for the soul I think! :)

Karrissa Winward said...

Your life is so picturesque and you are a wonderful photographer!