I turned 30 last week! I've actually been looking forward to it - to a new year, a new decade, a better me. I had a great day with my kids, opened packages sent from family back home, and a fun brunch with sweet friends. In the afternoon, Joseph sent me a message that I needed to be ready to go out at 4:00, with no other information. He came home from work early and surprised me with tickets to see Les Miserables in London! I was thrilled! We dropped the kids off with some friends and took the train into London (which was sooo much better than driving). We ate at a yummy Italian place, and then went to the show!


.JPG)

It was absolutely incredible in every way. I couldn't have loved it more! Joseph knows me so well, and this was such a great way to start my year off right! We had a wonderful evening together and it was such a happy birthday!
6 comments:
Happy birthday lady!!!!! You're gracefully and with excitement taking on 30 is putting me to shame! Really that one year, turning 29 was my hardest! Soo happy you got to spend the day with Joseph seeing a show and going out on the town together! It's good for the soul!! Love you lady and so happy you were born!!! Here's to another amazing decade!!
Everything about this makes me happy. I'm SO, SO excited you get to celebrate my 30th with me! :)
a literal dream come true. Happy for you! Happy Birthday!
Happy 30th! What a beautiful beginning to a wonderful decade.
So fun Catlin, and good planning Joseph :) Happy 30th!
Happy Birthday Catlin! You make 30 look good. :) We're excited to see you!
Post a Comment