

We spent a day at Rookery Open Farm, where they had a petting zoo, lots of farm animals, fun play areas, and beautiful views. We visited our favorite hedge maze at Blenheim Palace again, and loved our first visit to the butterfly house!


The base has had a few fun activities, like David Cook in concert and a really great 4th of July celebration with lots of rides, games, and parachuters!




We visited Stowe Gardens, which is really close by and absolutely beautiful! So many cool monuments and buildings on beautiful landscapes.





Over the long 4th of July weekend, we went on some day trips to the Cotswolds and to Stratford-Upon-Avon. I just can't get enough of cute little villages, nice pedestrian walkways, and sunny days!
The weather was fantastic in June, and I've loved every moment of being here in England. I think this will be a summer we will never forget! Up next: Italy and then home to Utah to see everyone we love!
3 comments:
Velcro walls! Sheep! Beautiful towns and streets. Not to mention a lovely dress which looks great on you. (Did you sew it? I wouldn't be surprised but if so, I will have to commission you to sew my whole wardrobe.) Happy summer, Gedges!
I am CONSTANTLY jealous and in awe of the beauty that surrounds you! What a fun and memorable adventure you guys are having! Also, did you make that blue dress? I love it!
Beautiful summer and your photography is absolutely gorgeous!
Post a Comment