Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Brill on the Hill

March seemed to last extra long this year, mostly because I've been counting down the days until my parents come to visit this weekend!! We are so excited to see them and show them around England.

A couple of weeks ago we went to Brill, a small village located on the top of a hill not too far away from where we live. The views literally took my breath away, and I think it is my favorite place we have been to yet. :) There is the neatest old windmill at the top of the hill, and plenty of fun little hills to run around and climb on. I've heard a lot of people go there to fly kites, so we'll have to give that a try soon. The English countryside is so incredibly beautiful, and sometimes when I find myself getting used to it I have to consciously tell myself to look around and notice how wonderful it is. It can't be beat.

1 comment:

Julia M. said...

Wow, Cat. That is so beautiful. I hope you have an incredible time with your parents. Hooray for that time with them! I have missed our chats fiercely--how are you, really?