Monday, March 10, 2014

March


I love that it is almost the middle of March! Spring is my favorite, and I've loved seeing the temperatures start to rise and the sun shining a little bit more. We went on a walk one beautiful morning a couple weeks ago, and it was my favorite. We even saw little baby lambs!

Things are still pretty wet and soggy around here, but there are signs of spring everywhere. I hear this was an unusually mild winter (we never got any snow) and I definitely wasn't missing winters of my past in Utah and New York! I have a feeling this spring and summer is going to fly by, so I'm hoping to enjoy every bit of it that I can!

We got a trampoline from some neighbors that are moving, and it has been the absolute best thing ever. Matthew and Anna are out there rain or shine, while I watch from inside our cozy, warm house. :)

4 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

Hooray for spring, and trampolines and that big backyard full of green grass!! :)

TanyaG said...

Everything is so picturesque! And our photos are great at capturing it.

Jill said...

You live in a beautiful place, Cat. Oh my goodness. So gorgeous.

Jill said...

How fun! I love walks too! And all your house plants!! Im going a little house plant crazy right now too!! I love them and since we can't move outside the US (Calvin) figure I should start collecting! :) Alsohat trampoline is dreamy!!