Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Home Again, Home Again


The kids and I got to spend a couple of weeks in Utah at the end of June. We had a fabulous time with our friends and families! Matthew and Anna got to play with so many cousins, and I got to hold as many cute babies as I could get my hands on. We celebrated a few birthdays (I'm 29 now!!!!), ran a race, sewed some dresses, went swimming, and just about wore everyone out.




Megan, Kyle & Grey came up from Mesa, too. I'm sad we'll be in England before their baby girl arrives, but I'm so excited for them! Grey was a little wary of me in the beginning, but was holding my hand by the end of the trip. :)



We always wish Joseph could come with us, and we missed him a whole lot. His residency ends on August 1st, and then he'll finally get to take a few days of vacation! :)



It was great to be able to spend part of our summer with family. We love them so much!! The 18 hour drive both ways was long, but definitely worth it! We'll get to see most of them again in August before we move, so we are looking forward to that!

1 comment:

Julia M. said...

Cat, I love you. Your children are darling. And Anna's new do is SOO cute!! You have such a good sense of humor. I'm glad you got one last photo of her hair flying as she jumped on the trampoline. :)