Anna got a little adventurous with the scissors this weekend, and chopped the top of her hair off, down to about an inch in some places. After laughing for a long time because it was just soooo bad, I took her to a salon to try and fix it up. She came home with this little pixie cut, and although she looks so different to us now (and a lot more like Matthew), I think she pulls it off quite well. :)
6 comments:
OH NO! That is my biggest fear. But she looks darling! You have such a cute family.
You are so sweet to just laugh about it... I would cry! But she really pulls that pixie cut off well.
She is so darling. Good for you for laughing. I was so mad when Ari took the scissors to her hair a few years ago. So silly. I mean, it's just hair. It grows back.
Oh no!! How cute though and some funny memories. I can't wait to hear about your adventures in England. Best wishes for a smooth move and good luck!
Oh my goodness! She is so cute, that little booger!
Oh my gosh she looks adorable I love it!!! She could be bald and still be just as gorgeous as ever!
Post a Comment