Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer


This is the first year we have looked forward to a summer break from school for Matthew instead of for Joseph! I can't believe Matthew is already done with Kindergarten! I remember his first day like it was yesterday. I'm so proud of how well he did in school and how much he learned. We are definitely looking forward to a fun summer of sleeping in and swimming and reading lots of books!
We can't wait to go to Utah in just a couple of weeks to spend time with our families! And in about two months we will be packing up and heading to England, where summer rainstorms are probably a little more common, but hopefully just as much fun!

1 comment:

Julia M. said...

Oh my goodness, the bliss of a rainstorm has to be one of my favorite things on earth. I can't wait to see you!!!