Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sew-vivor: Challenge #2

Thanks so much for your nice comments about my last sewing post! The next Sew-vivor challenge is done and posted over on Family Ever After! I had a great time designing and sewing this outfit, and you can go to my sewing blog, Call Me Cat, to read more about the process.
Go here to check out all the other great button projects, and to vote for your favorite! Four people will be going home this week, and then there is one final challenge left for the top three! Voting goes until midnight on Friday!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'd text but have no clue where my phone is... Ha! L.O.V.E Catlin!!!! And to think you used pjs as a pattern! You are getting good my friend! Love the color and the polyester worked great! LOVE the buttons all down the front and the cardigan witht the elbow patches!!! So inspiring! And tricky looking to make. Three words that come to mind, simple-clean-sofisticated! Good work Catlin!!!

Unknown said...

How exciting! Good luck, i voted for you

tycee said...

I voted for you...you're a natural! Nice work.

J+M=L said...

I voted!! Seriously, Cat, this is amazing! Not only do you sew your own clothes, you make your own patterns, dye your fabric, hammer buttons?!? Awesome. Every time I watch "Project Runway" I think of you!