Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sew-vivor

I've been busy! Last week, I was selected as one of the top 10 finalists in a sewing competition on the blog Family Ever After. I've been super excited about it, and I've been working hard on the first challenge. All of the projects were posted this morning (you can view them here) and now the voting starts! The top five people get to continue on to the challenge for next week. You can see more about my project on my sewing blog, Call Me Cat. I'd love for you to check out all the projects and vote for your favorite! Voting is open until Friday at midnight.

(I just saw that I was lucky enough to get immunity for this week, so I'll be moving on to the next challenge for sure!! How exciting! So head over and vote for some of the other amazing projects!!)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Congratulations! I'd still like to vote for YOU though, even though there are some other really good projects entered.
The pictures don't seem to be opening right, here or on the FamilyEverAfter blog.

lex said...

Cat, your outfit turned out fantastic! I'm so glad to see your mad talent on display.

Mythreesons said...

Catlin, I am so impressed with your projects! So glad you get to move on for another week and we get to see more. You are incredibly talented!