A Few Favorite Things...
- Hearing Matthew read! It still surprises me when he sounds out words on a sign as we are driving in the car. I'm so happy that a whole new world has opened up to him now that he can read all by himself!
- Our corn, green beans, and peas that are growing in our garden! We dug a little plot in our backyard and it has been so much fun watching the seeds grow and having the kids help with it.
- Joseph surprising me with a copy of the new Les Miserables movie! (I've only talked about wanting to see it again almost every single day since December...) It is just as amazing as I remember.
- Watching Matthew's kindergarten program this week. He has been singing the songs over and over for weeks now, and it was so fun to watch him stand up there and perform!
- Sewing (of course)! Did you hear that I made it to the top three in Sew-vivor?!?! I'm so excited about it, and I'm working hard on the next challenge. Thank you so much for all your support and nice comments about my sewing! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment