Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day By Day

I'm trying to find a balance between looking forward to and preparing for the future, and enjoying the present. School work, house work, and other responsibilities seem to take up most of our time, but we try to get out and play and have fun as much as we can.

Playgrounds and sidewalk chalk are always a big hit, and we "hiked" up to the local water falls a couple of weeks ago. I'm loving this spring weather, but Matthew is already complaining that it is too hot!




Matthew has spring break next week and my parents are coming to visit, so we've got a long list of fun things to do with them. We are excited to take them to our favorite places and also check out some new things we haven't done yet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!!! I want to visit:) and/or come live there too! I understand the feeling of wanting to get settled where you'll be, but want to enjoy your time where you are. What a FUN adventure for your family.

Julia M. said...

Look at how beautiful you are, Cat! Your two children are so precious. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Have fun with your fabulous parents!