Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Wedding


My sister Robin got married last week! The kids and I flew to Utah a few days before to help with last minute preparations. My mom made her beautiful dress and they put a lot of work into all the decorations for the reception.


The weather was beautiful and everything went smoothly. I loved her flowers and all the ribbons and gold glitter everywhere. It was so fun to help and get to see family and friends at the reception that I haven't seen for a long time.

We are so happy for Robin and Darren and so glad that we got to be with them on their special day!

3 comments:

Julia M. said...

Her dress WAS stunning! I was impressed with the flowers myself. And I loved seeing you and your darling children for even a few minutes. I'll call soon!

Hillary said...

It was so nice to see you and spend some time with you and the kids. It was a fun week of events.

Unknown said...

Wow, your whole family is good at sewing:)!