We've been able to do some fun things the last little while. Matthew had his first school field trip to a pumpkin patch and Anna and I got to join him. They had tons of fun riding the ponies, going on a train ride, and painting pumpkins.
We went to the fair in September and had a fun time petting some animals and going on rides.

We've been fishing a couple of times at a little pond a few miles away. The kids caught six fish the first time we went! They had so much fun and I think it is one of my favorite things to do as a family.

We are glad the weather is cooling down a little bit so we can enjoy doing these fun things outside. Happy Fall!
2 comments:
Finn would go crazy to be able to fish! How fabulous. I'm so glad you're enjoying the cooler weather.
I was hoping for details on the 100% smelly landfill field trip.
Post a Comment