Thursday, May 17, 2012

Spring Sewing, Part 2

Here are a few more things I made for the kids this Spring. Matthew & Anna got matching seersucker shorts, and Anna's green top is made from the same fabric as Matt's shorts from this post.


These two things are probably some of my favorite things I have ever made. This chambray top with buttons up the back goes with everything and fits Anna so well. The little red denim shorts are itty bitty, but I love that they are custom made so they actually fit her little body! All of her other pants and shorts are falling off all the time.


Now if only it would stop raining here, then they could actually get some more use out of these clothes!

2 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Darling! You are so talented!

Jill said...

I cannot stop thinking about this cute top and shorts. Please tell me where to find a pattern or a tutorial to make something similar for my little skinny-minny. If you made the pattern up yourself, I'm going to be even more impressed.