There were some very long days, with an average of 3 hours of commute every day, late nights in the clinic seeing patients, and lots of 12-hour days. He was rarely home for dinner and I often put the kids to bed by myself. NYU expected a lot out of the dental students, but they learned a lot and got a lot of experience in return.
18 comments:
What a happy post! Congratulations Joseph!
Congrats!! Welcome to the club!
Way to go Doc! That is so exciting...where to now?
We are leaving NY next week and spending a couple months in Utah for the summer. Then to Texas in August!
Congratulations to all of you! Woo-hoo!
What a wonderful day to see come to reality! What a journey you have been through, and dream you have built together. COngratulations! The graduation ceremony looked VERY neat there at the stadium. And WOW!... I could not believe how many students were in his graduating class! I can't even imagine. I do know what Dental School has been like however, so I know you all deserve a big congrats! :) We are very happy for your family, and excited to see what the future has in store. Way to go, all of you!
Congratulations to both of you...you both did it, and that is hard work. Good luck with your move. Hopefully you love Texas, I'm sure you will!
This kind of makes me teary: not only did he sacrifice, but you obviously did, too. You did it together. I'm so proud of you!
Way to earn that DDS! What a happy accomplishment.
Oops...I think I already knew that. I think I even commented on the post that you shared that on. Sorry! P.S. Keep those sewing posts coming...they are awesome!
Congrats Dr. Gedge!! What an amazing journey you've all had. Hopefully we'll see you all at some point this summer! Safe travels!!
Congratulations to you all; that is an amazing accomplishments for the entire family!
Congratulations to both of you!
Congrats! You earned it. We can't wait for all y'all to move down here. Good luck with BOLC and we'll see you soon!
What an accomplishment Joseph! And you're amazing Catlin for supporting him and running things at home. What a happy time :)
Congrats!! You are both just simply amazing! Hope you are all doing well!
YAY! That is a crazy big arena. What an awesome accomplishment! =)
Kristina J.
Congratulations, Gedge family! And best of wishes on your upcoming adventure(s). *B
Post a Comment