Matthew had a birthday last week. He was so excited to turn five, and the day was so much fun. My parents and sister were visiting, so we had a great day together celebrating Matthew. The day included waking up to balloons in his room, opening presents, playing in the sand at the beach, an awesome chameleon cake (if I do say so myself) and lots and lots of playing.
6 comments:
What a cute kid...happy birthday buddy! That cake is awesome and I always love your photos...you have a good eye. BTW, this is really random, but you were in my dream last night and you were singing "video killed the radio star" in church, I think with what must have been your sisters (do you have multiple sisters?) Anyway, funny. Do you think they would really let you, I mean it's totally appropriate, right? :)
It's hard not to think of Matthew as the 18-month-old we chased around Central Park. It has been too long since we saw you! That cake is awesome. Happy Birthday Matthew!
Elise - that is hilarious!! I have two sisters, and we used to sing in church together all the time. So it is not completely impossible. :)
I can't believe you have a 5 year old. I love the cake. And I hope you are enjoying your last weeks in NYC!
He is 5? Good grief. That flew by. What a handsome guy he is! Happy birthday Matthew!
That cake is awesome. I have to show it to RJ, he's going to love it.
He is so grown up!! Happy Birthday Matthew!
Post a Comment