I have been sewing a lot lately. My kids have finally grown out of worn out the clothes they've had for the last two years (they grow slowly...) so I was excited to make a lot of new things for them for the spring and summer!
I refashioned a lot of my old things for Anna. A button up shirt became a cute little tank. And my old t-shirt is now a smaller t-shirt. And I finally tried out freezer paper stencils, which I loved!!
I also made Anna a cute little Easter dress with this beautiful fabric from my friend Jill's stash. I love it. And Matt got a bow-tie which he was quite happy with.
5 comments:
Impressive!
Everything looks wonderful. Miss you guys.
So when you move to Wichita Falls, do you think you can teach/do all those kinds of things for me? :) I think I could handle the ones that use freezer paper...maybe I'll start with that!
You're kids are so cute, by the way.
so adorable. i especially love the floral tshirt for your daughter.
Cat, you are simply gorgeous, these outfits are gorgeous, and pictures of those adorable kids are gorgeous too! Can't believe Joseph is almost done! Are you coming home to visit again soon?
Post a Comment