Anna is potty trained! She picked up on it really fast, thankfully. She absolutely loves Batman and Zorro, and is always pretending to catch bad guys. She is very independent and will tell you that she is 5 years old if you ask. She has also decided she doesn't need naps anymore.
Matthew will be 5 in just over a month. He is smart and loves to figure things out and he remembers almost everything he learns (except the rule about not jumping over the back of the couch...). He is best friends with Anna and is a wonderful big brother. He is always hungry.
Joseph passed the boards and is done with all of his big tests and projects! He just has a few more classes, requirements, and patients to finish up at school, and then he'll be finished. He graduates on May 9!
I have a stack of fabric that I'm working my way through. I'm going to start posting more pictures of what I sew, since that is my main hobby right now. I am getting excited for our move and for our visitors coming next month!
1 comment:
ahhh.. no more naps. That is both a blessing and a curse. Congratulations on no more diapers! And enjoy the freedom of not rushing home to nap every afternoon. They grow up so fast!!!
Post a Comment