Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lancaster, PA


Joseph has spring break this week, so we took a quick trip to Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The countryside was beautiful and I loved the rolling hills and lovely farms. We took a horse-drawn buggy ride through the Amish country and learned about their culture and simple way of life. It was about as opposite of NYC life as you can get.
We had fun playing tennis, swimming at the hotel pool, and shopping at the outlets, too. It was a great little family vacation that was much needed by all of us.
The rest of Joseph's spring break will consist of him taking the WREB licensing exam - a 3 day clinical observed test. He's getting so close to being done and we are so excited!

1 comment:

Aleisha said...

I'm glad you guys took the chance to get away. What a fun vacation. (Way better then babysitting for me, dontcha think? ;) haha. I hope Joseph did well on his exam! It's so crazy to start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, isn't it!?!