We've been able to do a few fun things around the city lately. With only about 4 months left here, I'm getting a little sad and I'm anxious to make good use of our time!
Some friends and I went into Manhattan last week to enjoy some tasty desserts. We had cream puffs at Beard Papa's, banana pudding at Magnolia Bakery, and gelato at Screme Gelato Bar. It was delicious and we were only a tiny bit sick at the end of the night. :)
We finally checked out the Bronx Zoo. We highly recommend going to the zoo in January because you get the whole place to yourselves! We were very impressed and we all had a great time. It was pretty cold, but most of the exhibits were indoors so it worked out great.
We also went to dinner with some friends at Schnippers near Times Square. It was delicious and lots of fun to have a date night in the city and catch up with Whitney & Bryan.
I usually tend to hibernate at home during the cold winter months, so it has been nice to get out of the house and have some fun!

2 comments:
how fun!! I totally want to steal that picture of the giraffes that you took! That is amazing!
Anytime you guys have the urge to come into the city for dinner, we are down! So fun to catch up with you! P.S. I would love copies of those pics if you get a chance to email them to me!
Post a Comment