We got to spend two weeks with our families in Utah over Christmas. We couldn't get enough of holding baby Grey, who was blessed the first Sunday we were there. He is the sweetest thing ever.
Christmas came and we were so grateful to be surrounded by our wonderful family. Matthew and Anna were so excited by everything and we loved watching them enjoy themselves.
It was great to see cousins, aunts, uncles, and friends that we haven't seen for a long time. Our kids only begged to come home a few times when they got too overwhelmed, Joseph got a little bit of studying done (for the boards which he takes next week!), and our families didn't complain about all the time and space we were taking up - so I'd say it was a success! :)

4 comments:
Cat, your family is unbelievably beautiful. I love the picture of you and your sisters plus your mom. What beautiful people. I'm so glad i got to see you for an hour! What a magical Christmas!
Love the picture of all you girls! So beautiful!
Cat! I wanna ask you about Ely, NV. Can you send me an email so I have your email address? avfleming08@gmail.com
You are seriously so beautiful. I'm so happy you were able to spend time with your families. Good luck with the changes coming up. So fun!
Post a Comment