For some reason, January felt like it lasted for a year. I was happy to see February come... and now it is almost halfway over! We've had some nice weather that has allowed us to play outside and enjoy the sunshine, and it feels good.
Joseph's sister, Mary, is visiting us this weekend and we got to attend the opera! We saw Ernani at the Metropolitan Opera House and it was wonderful. We really enjoyed ourselves and it was a great experience.
This next month is pretty busy with school work, tests, church callings, and other projects. There is always something to do, but that is how we like it. Oh, and happy Valentines Day!
You are such a great photographer! I need to take some lessons, or something! Your kids are absolutely adorable. And you look gorgeous. :) Okay, I'm done gushing.
3 comments:
Your children are amazing. You look incredible, and the opera looks awesome! Hooray for Feb!
I love the looks you capture on your kids' faces. Cat, you look beautiful, and Joseph, way to rock the man-cardigan!
You are such a great photographer! I need to take some lessons, or something! Your kids are absolutely adorable. And you look gorgeous. :) Okay, I'm done gushing.
Post a Comment