Wednesday, October 12, 2011

These Days


Matthew wishes he was an animal, any animal, instead of a boy. He writes his name all by himself and counts everything he sees and actually sings the songs in Primary! He is growing up before my eyes.

Anna likes things to be her idea. She sleeps with a crib full of books and stuffed animals, wants to help with everything, and just might potty train herself. She is still itty bitty, but she's acting so old.

Joseph is going to miss his more relaxed 4th-year schedule now that he has started studying for boards and licensing exams. He turned in his application and requests for placement after graduation, and we'll find out where we are moving next sometime in March.
I'm putting together my first primary program and training for a 10k race next weekend. I drove (and parked!) in Manhattan all by myself last week and I kind of learned how to curl my hair with a curling iron.

2 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

What beautiful pictures of your family. You all look great! I love your simple discriptions... yet, they still say so much. I can`t believe all that has changed, grown, and developed in these past years, and now here you are looking to where you are headed next. Isn`t it crazy how time flies...! Wow. We admire and look up to you all, and we are excited to hear where the next adventure will lead you!

Unknown said...

I wish you lived right by me so you could teach me to sew. LOVE the yellow striped shirt. Anna sounds exactly like Macey. Is there something about second child girls??