Monday, October 31, 2011

Bats

My little bats had a very happy Halloween. They've never seen so much candy, and they were loving it. I made their wings using this picture as inspiration. Matthew wants to wear them constantly.
We did some trick-or-treating at the mall and they were very happy with the results of their hard work.

7 comments:

Elise said...

Oh my gosh...so cute! You are so talented with that sewing machine of yours!

Joni said...

Cutest bats ever! You did a great job on the wings. Good job Mama!

Alison Fleming said...

I love the pic of your little guy with the wings closed up in front of his face. So cute! Good job Cat!

Julia M. said...

I'm impressed, Cat! Your little bats are darling!

{B}dreamy said...

Goodness gracious! So cute. *B

Jenny said...

Those are such cute costumes.

Bryan and Whitney said...

Such cute little bats!!! And such a talented mamma!