My little sister had a baby. They named him Grey. He is darling and I can't wait to see him and hold him when we go home for Christmas!

And we got word that Joseph was accepted to a residency program and we will spend a year living in northern Texas starting next August! We are excited and grateful and are looking forward to this next adventure.
13 comments:
Congrats the residency and hooray for knowing where you'll be next! We'll miss you, but I'm sure you'll love Texas.
Wow-Texas! Congrats to you. That will be a big switch from New York! :) Congrats too on becoming an aunt (again?).
ah we will JUST miss you guys (north TX is close). congrats though!
That is so exciting about the residency. Congrats! I am sure it is a relief to know where you will be.
Exciting to know where you are going! Congrats. That will definitely be a change.
Love the name Grey...we thought of that when we didn't know if Lucy was a boy or a girl...what a cute baby he is! Congrats on Texas! I'm sure it will be quite a change from New York! Enjoy the time you have left there!
I love those pictures. Congratulations on the job in Texas!
So exciting! Being an Aunt and knowing where your going. (I have yet to have either). Congratulations and have so much fun at Christmas!
TEXAS! Congrats!
WONDERFUL NEWS! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE RESIDENCY. TEXAS SHOULD BE FULL OF NEW WONDERFUL ADVENTURES! I AM SURE IT`S NICE TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE HEADED. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU GUYS! HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING, AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS IN UTAH!!
Woah that is awesome, congrats!
OH congrats! I love Texas. I was born and raised there. Where in north Texas are you heading?
Shiloh, we are going to Wichita Falls. He will be working on Sheppard Air Force Base.
Post a Comment