Matthew, Anna, and I spent the last couple of weeks in Utah. We had such a fun time playing with cousins, going on walks, eating good food, shopping, and spending time with our wonderful family and friends. The kids were angels on the plane rides, spent as much time as they could outside, and missed their dad like crazy.



It was great to be there, and now it is great to be back home.
6 comments:
I wish we had timed things better; it'd be great to see you, it's been so long! And your hair is as long and dark as Rob's and Meg's! Where did the short, dusty blond Cat go? *B
I ususally feel fine about you being so far away, but to see "Two thousand miles" in print is awful!
It was great to see you. You're as beautiful as ever!
Glad you had a fun time in Utah!! I am so sorry we didn't make it to the park. With all the post surgery we had to stay home and take it easy! I am so glad that you have a blog though and I feel like we can keep in touch at least a little!!
It was sooo good to see you! I so wish we could all get together more often!
It was great to see you and your little ones. Thanks for arranging a gathering with everyone!
Post a Comment