Monday, June 27, 2011

Best of June

June is my favorite month, and we've had a pretty great June so far. Beach trips, my 27th birthday, Father's Day BBQ, walks at the park, and beautiful (but quite humid) weather.
Next up we've got some visitors, swimming lessons, soccer clinic, and summer cleaning. Joseph starts his 4th and last year of dental school this week, and we are looking forward to spending a little more time with him now that he will just be working in the clinic for the summer.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That's just about the cutest beach shot I've ever seen!

Katie said...

Catlin,

I can't believe I forgot to wish you a happy birthday! So....happy birthday! I really wish we could've been there to celebrate, but I'm sure Joseph took good care of you. We miss you guys...tell the kids to stop growing so fast! I've got a big ol' lump in my throat after looking at all those pictures.

The Olsen's said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVe that pic of little Anna! Her swimsuit is darling!