Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Good and The Bad


GOOD: Surprising Katie with a final Girl's Night Out in Manhattan. We ate delicious food and dessert at Max Brenner and ended the night singing karaoke at the top of our lungs. It was so so fun.
BAD: Having to watch our great friends pack up and move yesterday. The kids soaked up every last minute of play time together and I tried to not be too emotional. :) We'll miss them every day.
GOOD: We get to go to Utah this week! I can't wait to see family & friends that we haven't seen for a long time. We are really looking forward to the vacation!
BAD: Joseph gets no break from school until August, so I am taking the kids on the red-eye flights all by myself. Yikes.

5 comments:

Julia M. said...

Look at that sky line! What a fun party, yet oh so sad to be saying good bye to your best friend there. I hope you found someone great to rent her place!

And I am so lucky to see you soon! No wonder you decided to come to Utah right away--I would be moping all over without Katie!

Susan G. said...

Good luck on the planes. Hopefully you will sit next to some really really nice people!!!

Jenny said...

Good luck traveling! I packed our kids to Utah by myself two years ago (ages 2 and a half and 10 months) and it was hard, but we managed.

Ashley said...

We miss you guys already. Carter heard someone talking and said, "Jovess?" I'm so bummed, but luckily we stole your duffle bag so that you'll have to come see us in order to get it back...wuahaha.

PS. Could you please do some photoshop magic on me with that picture of us at Max Brenners? :)

Katie said...

That's funny. That was me, not Ashley...