Saturday, May 21, 2011

May Showers

It is not fun to look at the 10-day forecast and see rain clouds on every single day. But thankfully the weather man is not always right, and we've had some beautiful spring days mixed in. On the few non-rainy days we've had this month, we've been outside playing with sidewalk chalk and having BBQs.
Mother's Day was beautiful and I'm so thankful for these two little redheads. Our Relief Society presidency is being released, and I'm so grateful I could serve with these wonderful women. Robin & friends came to visit for a few days and I'm so glad they could come and spend some time with us. May has been pretty good despite the rain. And the grass sure is green!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Catlin you look stunning! I love that dress and your kids are just gleaming.

Julia M. said...

Cat, you are so beautiful! Anna's hair is getting so long, and both of your kiddos are growing so much. How fun to have Robin come visit! I'm sure there will be more sun coming!

Hillary said...

I've always said a meteorologist is one of the only jobs where you can be consistently wrong and still get to keep your job.

Jenny said...

That top picture of you and the kids is such a cute one. We've been really glad for a few false predictions lately too. It's been a wet spring!

Susan G. said...

Love the pic of you and the kids...did you make both of those dresses? You girls rock them both! and Matthew looks pretty sharp as well.

Catlin said...

I did make mine and Anna's dresses, thanks! I'm glad she'll still wear what I make her!