Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Springing

Joseph warned me a few days ago that he has a busy month ahead of him in school. Lots of late nights, tests, and studying. Not fun, but I don't mind it too much when the weather is warm and when I have sewing projects and American Idol to keep me busy at night.
Hopefully I'll be a little more adventurous this spring and summer and I'll take the kids around to new places and try some new things. Anna has started talking in the last few weeks, and Matthew hasn't stopped talking about bats (his current obsession) for the last few weeks. We are all looking forward to lots of playtime and sunshine.

P.S. Our friends and the best-upstairs-neighbors-in-the-world are leaving us at the end of May. We are so sad to see them go! We would absolutely love to have friends or a good family move into their apartment, so I thought I'd spread the word. Here is a link to some pictures of their apartment on their blog. It is an awesome apartment and such a great location here in Staten Island. So, if you know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody who is moving to NYC, we'd love to talk them in to moving in upstairs! :)

5 comments:

Susan G. said...

So "bats" as in things to hit balls with or "bats" as in flying mammals that creep people out!?

Catlin said...

Most definitely the flying, creepy type of bats. Although I've looked at so many pictures of bats recently they don't creep me out any more. :)

Julia M. said...

Cat, you are so beautiful. And I'm so sad Katie is leaving! I hope you find someone wonderful to take their place.

I need to come to Brooklyn. I just want to be there with you!

Aleisha said...

Hey, you guys can move in next to us!!! J/K I obviously don't want to move for my last year either. Good thing your somewhat close anyway, we'll have to have lots of fun this summer!

Jenny said...

Andrew went through a bat phase too; I also found that my aversion diminished as my exposure increased. We're looking forward to the warmer weather and more time outside too!