My friend Lizzie asked me to share my running experience on her blog, The Mother Runner. So if you'd like to read about how I got started running, and more details about the two races I've done, you can go there to check it out! Here is Part 1 and Part 2. Lizzie is a clever writer, an incredible runner, and an insightful mother and her blog is one of my favorites! Even if you are not a runner, you might appreciate her healthy recipes and thoughts on life.
We've been sick sick sick here at our house for the last few weeks, but I have still been able to go out running a handful of times. Going running with Joseph while he pushes the double stroller is one of my favorite things to do as a family now!
And, a couple of my recent favorite pictures of the kids:
4 comments:
I love your posts on "Mother Runner". Of course. :) But really, I'm so glad we could run together, it was such an awesome experience. We need to find some time to go on a few more runs before I leave!
And, by the way, I love how you are now a runner....
You are too kind, Catlin.
Thanks so much for sharing your story. You really are amazing!
Okay, so I was just about in tears as I read the details of your journey, Cat! I'm so glad you did it, and you inspire me to find something that I need to push myself to achieve. Way to go!
Anna officially looks like a toddler instead of a baby. She's all growns up!
Post a Comment