Monday, September 6, 2010

Just Like That

...our month-long trip to Utah has come to an end and we are back home in NYC. We filled our days with sprinklers, sidewalk chalk, parks, animals, softball, walks, and family. It was the perfect amount of time to see and do everything we wanted and get refreshed and ready for the new school year.
Anna came back a different girl than when we left: she's now walking, talking, and letting us know her opinion about things. Matthew was a good sport to be carted around to new places and new beds all the time. Joseph took his dental boards test and got a few days to relax and not think about school.



We had a fabulous time and are now looking forward to a beautiful fall in New York, and a handful of visitors coming in the next few weeks.

7 comments:

Julia M. said...

OH, Cat! It was so fun to see you while you were here. What a fun trip. Your siblings and parents are such beautiful people. I'm glad you had so much fun. Did Joseph do okay on his boards?

I hope you love fall in NYC! I can't believe it's fall already!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

So nice and refreshing to get to spend time with family. I'm glad you got to go for such a long trip. You got some wonderful pictures. You are so artistic. And what a beautiful little family you have!

Jessica Madsen said...

Great pictures! Glad you had a nice break with family. Great to hear joseph has the boards out of the way too. Fall in NY would be a dight to see! Enjoy!

Also, I don`t know how large the ward boundaries are where you live, but do you happen to know Chris and Michael Anne Bailey...

Heidi said...

Fantastic pictures!! It was so good to see you and especially those kids!

Catlin said...

Jessica - our ward covers just Staten Island, and we are in the Brooklyn Stake. I don't think we know any Baileys...

Pilgrim Family said...

Catlin I love that family pic of you guys with anna walking away, so cute! We are glad to have you guys back in NY and glad that you had a fun trip :)

Alison Fleming said...

Your family is so cute! Someone took some excellent pictures! How fun that you got to go to Utah for a month!