Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First Day of Fall


The last few weeks have been pretty great as we have been getting back into the swing of things here at home. The weather has been absolutely perfect for going on walks, having picnics at the park, and hanging out at the beach. Joseph hasn't been too busy with school yet (oh, and he passed the boards!! yea!), I've been sewing during every free minute I can find, and the kids are soaking up every second of outside play time.

Happy first day of Fall!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Anna's hair is getting long. The kids are so cute, as always. What are you sewing?

Than & Lina said...

Those pictures are so fun. I am always impressed with your decorating and sewing. The cabin we go to in Starvalley is my great uncles' get-away cabin, so they aren't actually from Starvalley. However, some of Nathaniel's family settled there back in the day. We had stacki-uppi's for dinner the other day. It was a fun change :)

Melinda said...

Looks like you are enjoying the weather! You have such a cute little family:) Glad we can keep in touch through blogs.

Julia M. said...

Hooray for fall! I just love the last picture of Joseph and Matthew. Darling!

lex said...

Oh, those cute red heads. Love these pictures. Congrats to Joseph too!

Kristen said...

Anna looks like her cousin Hailey in the first picture!

Catlin said...

Aunt Heidi - I'm sewing shirts and skirts for me and Anna, among other things. I made the cutest one out of the fabric you gave me, I'll have to send you a picture!

Jessica said...

I think your family is going to be on a magazine cover for that father and son shot...so cute, you all are!