Monday, August 16, 2010

On The Farm

Soon after we arrived at my parent's house Matthew asked if it was a farm. I guess to a city boy a white fence wrapped around the porch, a wooden gate to the backyard, lots of grass, and a big garden equals a farm. We have been doing lots of digging, riding ponies, playing in tents, and watering the garden, so I can see why he might be confused. :)

It has been great to get together with family and friends and be able to relax just a little bit. Anna has been taking a few steps on her own and will be walking all over the place pretty soon.

We can't wait for Joseph to join us out here next week. He's been studying hard and we've been missing him!

5 comments:

Holly said...

You seriously went on a plane by yourself with two kids? You are amazing. I thought it was a lot of work with just one child for an hour and a half! It's too bad our trips couldn't coincide. I would have really liked to see you.

Jessica Madsen said...

So glad to see you are having a great time in Utah! Isn't is so great to go home for a visit?! AND get some Cafe Rio! That is always one of our first stops when we're there! have fun! Safe travels for joseph!

Caleb, Shannyn, and Clark Weiler said...

So awesome. We would love to take a trip to Utah. I love that he thinks it's a farm. Too cute. Enjoy the time with family

Cam and Linds said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun visiting. Wish we could see you guys this time. We are going to be out of town on Saturday, but I hope you enjoy your time out here and hopefully we will get to see you next time!

Aleisha said...

I'm glad to see someone else from NY has a serious love affair with Cafe Rio... I heard a rumor they are going nationwide...

Oh and big props to you for flying by yourself, I had my brother with me and it was still crazy! I think I've developed a fear of it!