Joseph's sister Sarah and her husband Justin came to town last week. I hate to say it, but I think that they did more here in a week than we have done in over two years. They did a bus tour, went to the top of the Rockefeller Building, visited the Met and the Natural History Museums, and lots more. Luckily we got to tag along with them for a few days on the weekend.
We saw Wicked on Broadway and it was absolutely fantastic. We loved every minute of it and have been humming the songs ever since. We visited Katz's Deli and had amazing pastrami sandwiches, and weaved our way through Canal Street to find treasures to take home to their kids.
We waited in line for over an hour at Grimaldi's, but it was worth it to be able to eat that delicious pizza while overlooking the water and the city skyline.
We went to the beach and to the park and lots of other places in between. We loved having them here and are so glad they liked NYC!





3 comments:
Wow, Cat! That looks like so much fun! I can't believe how big Anna looks walking around holding your hand. What a doll. I'm so glad you had so much fun!
It's so nice every once in a while to catch up with old friends' blogs. You have such a cute family and it looks like NY has been a blessing-and fun! And can I say, I'm so inspired by your decorating!
Aw, look at how cute and short you are! And so stylish. Can we swap closets? We haven't done that in a lonnnnnng time. Although, I have nothing to swap. And I probably wouldn't fit in your clothes... curses. *B
Post a Comment