Monday, August 2, 2010

Golden Birthday

Anna turned 1 on August 1. This last year has been wonderful with her as a part of our family. Ever since his birthday, Matthew thinks that everyone turns three and gets a duck cake on their birthday. So we indulged him and Anna ended up with a pink duck cake, which she loved.
Anna is such a happy little girl and we just love her to pieces. She and Matthew are best friends, and she is my little sidekick and shadow.

We think it is about time that all of her uncles, aunts, cousins, and great-grandparents in Utah finally meet her, so that is what we are heading out to do this month. I think they'll all love her just as much as we do. Happiest birthday to our best girl!

9 comments:

Julia M. said...

What a darling girl! I can't wait to meet her.

Did you make her outfit, Cat? She is so sweet!

lex said...

I can't believe how fast the months go by. One! Happy birthday to your cute girl. Have a great Utah trip.

Susan G. said...

She is just too cute!! Love the clothes you make for her. What a fun birthday. I hope you all have a stress-free trip!!

Jessica Madsen said...

she is the cutest little one year old! Happy birthday!

Jessica said...

Oh Catlin...I hope I am just like you when I grow up...darling family!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Happy birthday cute Anna! Have fun in Utah.

Jenny Axford Cook said...

What a cute little girl! What a cute family! Makes me miss you guys!!!

{B}dreamy said...

Oh! How I wish I could see you guys! Have so much fun. *B

Anonymous said...

Hey, can you please send an invite to my new email jacks.sweety@gmail.com ? Thanks!