I love this picture that a friend took of us at the beach a couple of months ago because it shows off just how red our kids' hair is.

I get asked where their red hair came from almost every time I go out. I believe it is thanks to my great grandma, Ethel Elizabeth, who I hear had beautiful red hair. My mom just sent me this picture of Ethel and my grandmother, Barbara. Lovely. Can't you just imagine how pretty she was with her red hair?
I never thought I'd have two redheads, but we sure love them!
I never thought I'd have two redheads, but we sure love them!

10 comments:
how funny! Their hair is a beautiful color! I bet that's pretty fun to show off:) Very cute family picture too.
Red heads are great! I thought we would have red headed kids because Chad has red hair, but nope, not yet. I have four red headed nephews though! You have some cute kids!
REd hair is the best. Emery's is slightly red too. I guess we are just very lucky parents :-)
Love the beach picture, and love the red hair!
I love that picture! That is so crazy that red hair can just show up randomly from a distant relative. so cute though!
You are so lucky Catlin! They are beautiful! We all wanted a red haired child so badly. It skipped a few generations.
Then there are those of us who were born with red hair that dream of having babies like you! What darling babies!
Their red hair is so striking. It's beautiful.
That family picture is adorable!! I love that your kids are redheads.
You have such a good eye for the decorating! I love your bedroom. Where did you get the pattern for the sewing machine cover? I need to make one for mine. i just keep it in the box these days!
Kati - I just made up the pattern, but there are tons of tutorials online that I looked at first. I don't remember any specific ones, but I'm sure you can find them!
Post a Comment