Thursday, October 8, 2009

Visit & Blessing

Joseph's parents and sister came to visit at the end of September. We loved having them here! They saw "Mary Poppins" on Broadway, we went on walks, and sat around talking and enjoying the kids.
Joseph and his dad made a toddler bed for Matthew. It was a lot of work and they spent a lot of time on it, and it turned out really great!

We were also able to bless Anna while they were here. It was a special day, and we were so glad to have family here for it.

7 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

Anna looks so sweet in her blessing dress. And the toddler bed turned out great. How fun to have family come and visit!

lex said...

It's fun to see some more pictures of you guys in your new place. Good work on the toddler bed, and happy blessing day to Anna! The picture of her and Matthew is precious.

Julia M. said...

Cat, it was so fun to talk to you yesterday! Anna looks absolutely perfect in that dress. What a beautiful family picture from that day. I'm glad you had so much fun with your in-laws!

You're such a good person. I really admire how well you handle all the changes in your life!

Aleisha said...

Wow, I'm impressed with that bed. Way to go!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

I'm so glad you got to have family out for the blessing. I love Anna's blessing dress-it's beautiful! Good job to the boys on the toddler bed-we need to start looking for one of those soon...

Anonymous said...

Anna is such a pretty little lady! I love looking at all your fun pictures and I can't believe how old Matthew is looking now! We miss you guys back here in cold Logan!

tycee said...

Cute bed. And that bottom left picture of Matthew and Anna is cute.