Thursday, October 1, 2009

Measured

One of these is not like the other:
1 week --- 3 weeks
4 weeks --- 6 weeks
8 weeks --- 2 years & 4 months

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when you did those pictures when Matthew was a baby! Look how big Anna got in only 8 weeks! She is darling!

Jill said...

What a great idea!

Kristen Weller said...

This is a great idea! How fun!

Tricia Squisha said...

So dang cute! She is getting big! I love all the clothes you made for her. YOu are always so crafty!

Jessica Madsen said...

It is fun to see how much she has grown, and matthew also. He looks like he would be such a good big brother. Justin and I can't get over how much they look alike too! Good looking kiddos that's for sure!

Julia M. said...

I wouldn't want to be left out of all the picture taking, either! They are both getting so big! They are darling!

Jen said...

Oh that makes me cry! She got that big that fast? Oh my! I want my little stink to stay tiny forever, I never want him to get big!