That picture should be in a contest somewhere!
Oh, that tiny smile. Holy moly.
I think she has a favorite person! That smile is so darling!
Adorable!
And it just gets better! I LOVE watching the relationship grow between a big brother and his little sister. *B
Aaawww! That is the sweetest!
Wish we could come visit you. They do look sweet. I love all your craft projects and neat things you do:)
This really is the most adorable picture I have ever seen of little kids. So cute!!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That picture should be in a contest somewhere!
Oh, that tiny smile. Holy moly.
I think she has a favorite person! That smile is so darling!
Adorable!
And it just gets better! I LOVE watching the relationship grow between a big brother and his little sister. *B
Aaawww! That is the sweetest!
Wish we could come visit you. They do look sweet. I love all your craft projects and neat things you do:)
This really is the most adorable picture I have ever seen of little kids. So cute!!!!
Post a Comment