Joseph and I got to go to the NYLDSPA Scholarship Banquet in Manhattan a few weeks ago. Elder Richard G. Scott spoke and was presented with an award. It was great to listen to Elder Scott, and to meet people from all over the NYC area. The view from the ferry on our ride home was so cool!

Oh ya, GO YANKEES!!!!

5 comments:
That is pretty cool! The picture with you and Anna is SO cute. She sure looks like a good sweet baby, and Matthew is growing up!
Looks like such a fun place to live. Sounds like a great night to get out together, and what a privilege to hear Elder Scott. Any is looking so different already-she's such a darling baby.
Cat, you are so beautiful! What a fabulous time of year! And Anna's little smiles are precious!
Cat, you look amazing, and such a beautiful family you have. Looks like life is treating you well. Love, Natalie Colby
Go Yankees... really? Cat I thought you were better than that, :) I was listening to "You can call me Al" so first thing that came to mind was CAT! so I came and checked out the blog. Glad you guys are doing well, you have some beautiful children, I hope they grow up to love Paul Simon and Bread.
Post a Comment