- We got to go to a Staten Island Yankees baseball game over Labor Day weekend. They are the local minor league baseball team. The stadium overlooks the water and you can see the Manhattan skyline. It was beautiful, and we had lots of fun all together!
- Matthew finally figured out how to climb out of his crib, so we've been making the transition to a bed. Last week I didn't think he would ever learn to stay in bed, but it is going pretty well now.
- We live a few blocks from a beautiful park with lakes and ducks. We love to go for walks and runs around the lake. Matthew talks about ducks and geese pretty much all day, every day. Those, and his Thomas & Percy trains, are his favorite things right now.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Yankees, Ducks & Bed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Did you dye your hair Catlin, it looks really dark, and cute!! I love the Gedge updates!
Looks like life is good!! It isso fun to see what you are up to through blogs! I love it because it is so hard to keep in touch with everyoneby phone:) I love all your little outfits you sewed! She is so darling!! Is it different having a girl?? I am a little nervous fo two!! You are such a good mom! I also love your ode to brooklyn post! You are so funny...and seriously bannana peels & honking, that would drive me crazy!! What a fun little adventure in life. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment